Soothe dog diarrhea or digestive upset.
Gut Soothe is a proprietary blend of anti-inflammatory herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast and combat unhealthy bacteria. With 30 billion cfu wide-spectrum probiotic. 153 g powder.
Ingredients based on 1/2 tsp serving: aloe vera 200:1(5 mg), marshmallow root 4:1 (100 mg), l-glutamine (250 mg), n-acetyl glucosamine (300 mg), deglycyrrhizinated licorice (375 mg), larch arabinogalactan (500 mg), slippery elm bark (540 mg), multi strain probiotic blend (30 billion /milliards cfu).
Aloe Herbal Aloe plant • healing effect
- used for constipation
- used for GI irritation
Marshmallow Root Herbal • similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
L-Glutamine Amino Acid • building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
N-aceytlglucosamine (Shellfish - shrimp, crab) • found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support production of glycoproteins
- supports structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
Larch Herbal Larch Arabinogalactan • prebiotic
- supports colon health
- used as adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
14 Strain Probiotic • rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune respones
- prevents/treats diarrhea
Targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, Urinary tract. Can be used to rebalance gut flora and target GI issues such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomitting, IBD, hairballs, etc. Also supportive for inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease and more.
Directions: Add dose per dog’s weight to food once per day.
Cat's will require 1/2 of recommended dose by weight.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.