KOHA Santa Fe Skillet Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Now dogs can enjoy the savory taste of beef and pork inspired by the Southwest. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
KOHA Pet Slow Cooked Stews have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Grain-free and Potato free
- Corn, wheat and soy
- No Carrageenan or Guar gum
- Made in the USA!
Beef, Pork Broth, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Pork, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Apples, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
Crude protein (min.) 8%
Crude fat (min.) 4%
Crude fiber (max.) 1.5%
Moisture (max.) 82%
Calorie Content: ME = 315 kcal/can
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.