Pet owners love the Steve’s Real Food Turducken Diet for its high protein and low-fat content. The mix of turkey, duck, and chicken provide a highly palatable diet that has wide-ranging nutritional benefits.
- The best quality 100% hormone- and antibiotic-free raw meat in the market for high sources of lean protein.
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Functional foods like salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the important Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids.
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals.
Ground Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Ground Chicken, Broccoli, Ground Duck, Chicken Liver, Apples, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Goat’s Milk, Sesame Seed, Chia Seed, Coconut Oil, Green Lipped Mussel, Taurine, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Ground Eggshell
Crude protein (min.) 13.75%
Fat content (min.) 8.02%
Crude fiber (max.) 0.1%
Moisture (max.) 74%
Calorie Content: = 42 kcal/oz