Pet owners love Steve’s Real Food Beef Diet for the low-fat, nutrient dense, and lean muscle meat we use. Beef is particularly high in zinc and copper--two nutrients that work together to support the metabolism. In addition to the exceptional nutritional benefits of the meat, our Beef Diet contains unique ingredients, such as high-fiber apples, which provide a complete and balanced nutritional profile. One of the differences between Steve’s and other raw meat diets is our meat-to-veggie ratio of 80% to 20%. This gives your dog nutrition that provides the proteins and essential vitamins and minerals that help fight disease and promote strong bones, muscles, and organ function.
- The best quality 100% hormone- and antibiotic-free raw meat in the market for high sources of lean protein.
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Functional foods like salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the important Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids.
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals.
Ground Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Broccoli, Beef Bone, Carrots, Apples, Romaine Lettuce, Goat’s Milk, Coconut Oil, Sesame Seeds, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Green Lipped Mussel, Inulin, Ground Eggshell
Crude protein (min.) 10.8%
Fat content (min.) 7.1%
Crude fiber (max.) 0.5%
Moisture (max.) 75.4%
Calorie Content: = 40 kcal/oz