Steve’s Chicken Diet uses only free range, vegetarian fed chicken. The Chicken Diet is high in manganese and magnesium, which are crucial for ligament health, and a mid-range fat and protein profile, making it a good option for high-energy dogs.
One of the differences between Steve’s and other raw meat diets is our meat-to-veggie ratio. We keep our meat-to-produce ratio at 80%/20% in order to provide your pet with functional foods that provide both protein and all the essential vitamins and minerals that help fight diseases and promote strong bones, muscles, and organ function.
- The best quality 100% hormone- and antibiotic-free raw meat in the market for high sources of lean protein.
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Functional foods like salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the important Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids.
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals.
Ground Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Livers, Chicken Gizzards, Broccoli, Carrots, Romaine Lettuce, Cantaloupe, Goat’s Milk, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Coconut Oil, Inulin, Taurine, Green Lipped Mussel, Ground Eggshell Frozen
Crude protein (min.) 12.9%
Fat content (min.) 12.2%
Crude fiber (max.) 0.2%
Moisture (max.) 72.5%
Calorie Content: = 45 kcal/oz