Steve’s Real Food's Pork Diet is a unique cooling food that is great for pets with allergies. Additionally, our Pork Diet contains chia seeds, which boost its cooling properties and is great for detoxing. One of the differences between Steve’s and other raw meat diets is our meat-to-veggie ratio of 80% to 20%. This provides your pet with the protein and essential vitamins and minerals that help fight disease and promote strong bones, muscles, and organ function.
- The best quality 100% hormone- and antibiotic-free raw meat in the market for high sources of lean protein.
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Functional foods like salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the important Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids.
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals.
Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Heart, Ground Pork Bone, Broccoli, Carrots, Apples, Romaine Lettuce, Raw Goat Milk, Flaxseed, Kelp, Salmon Oil, Taurine, Inulin, Organic Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Mixed Tocopherols, Dicalcium Phosphate, Eggshell Membrane
Crude protein (min.) 14.4%
Fat content (min.) 10.0%
Crude fiber (max.) 0.5%
Moisture (max.) 75.4%
Calorie Content: = 44 kcal/oz