Reduced mobility and “slow to get up” might be the first signs that your pet is showing discomfort associated, not only with aging but, with strenuous exertion or hard work. Wholistic Joint Mobility™ is an all-in-one, organic, human-grade, joint support supplement that provides your pet with concentrated joint and cartilage support and protection in addition to other important nutrients—all in one tasty, easy-to-feed formula that dogs just love!
Wholistic Joint Mobility™ delivers the key nutraceuticals needed to support hip and joints.
Because older dogs usually need total body support™ along with joint support, Wholistic Joint Mobility™ also contains additional whole, organic, raw ingredients that provide a concentrated blend of supportive components—EFA’s, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and more. The pharmaceutical grade glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, key nutraceuticals that are especially important in older dogs, or in any working dog or large breed subject to joint stress, makes an extremely effective comprehensive joint formula that supports every aspect of an aging pet.
Wholistic Joint Mobility™ delivers Total Body Health™ with powerful benefits and support for:
- Hips and joints
- A Healthy immune system
- Helps Reduce Allergies
- Normal gut flora
- Powerful antioxidants
- Source of all 21 amino acids
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes and probiotics
- High bioavailability
Shark Cartilage helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Shark cartilage, which is primarily composed of chondroitin sulfate, is best known for its anti-angiogenesis properties. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it. Our shark cartilage is obtained exclusively from legalized fishing methods.
A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs.
A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels.
Organic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health
Referred to as “nature’s miracle”, bee pollen consists of 35% protein, which is almost entirely usable by the body without any added breakdown or metabolism needed. It combines 22 amino acids, B-complex and folic acid, vitamin C, polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and carotene, which are all of the major antioxidants so far discovered. Bee pollen also contains of a number of vital trace elements that the body cannot manufacture on its own. These include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Spirulina is a completely all-natural, highly nutritious microscopic salt-water plant containing over 100 nutrients. It has the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb and is the largest protein food source with over 60% all-digestible vegetable protein (3-4 times higher than pork, beef or fish). Spirulina also contains the highest concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
- 445 mg
- Organic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- 232 mg
- Ester-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining.
- 100 mg
- Containing Lipase to help break down fats, Protease to help breakdown peptide bonds found in proteins, Amylase to help break down sugar and starches, Hemicellulose to help break down plant material, Cellulase to help break down cellulose in glucose fibers to provide energy, Bromelain to help break down proteins found in amino acids, and Papain to help break down peptide bonds found in proteins into amino acids.
- 53 mg
- Bifidobacterium longum: one of the most significant forms of “friendly bacteria”, Bifidobacterium longum is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium, it also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes.
- 1.25 billion CFU/g
- A prebiotic that helps stimulate the production of friendly bacteria in the GI track. Fructooligosaccharide also aids in the production of essential nutrients and absorption of calcium in the body.
- 30 mg
- Produced from white fish native to pristine New Zealand waters. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.
- Lecithin is a key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.
- A rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Dogs 2-10 lbs.................................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-20 lbs.............................2 teaspoons
- Dogs 21-30 lbs............................1 tablespoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 tablespoons