The Steve's Turkey Diet is an excellent source of nutritionally dense protein and is easily digestible. Added watermelon provides increased levels of Lycopene; a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals--specifically those derived from oxygen.
- The best quality 100% hormone- and antibiotic-free raw meat in the market for high sources of lean protein.
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Functional foods like salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the important Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids.
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals.
Ground Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Hearts, Broccoli, Spinach, Watermelon, Celery, Goat’s Milk, Chia Seeds, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Sesame Seeds, Green Lipped Mussel, Taurine, Salmon Oil, Coconut Oil, Inulin, Ground Eggshell
Crude protein (min.) 14.6%
Fat content (min.) 8.9%
Crude fiber (max.) 0.7%
Moisture (max.) 74%
Calorie Content: = 39 kcal/oz