Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals that provides superior joint support. Wholistic Run Free™ exclusively targets joints and their supportive structures. It can be used in conjunction with Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ for dogs requiring more joint support, or used alone.
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair”. It is the damage to the “cartilage matrix” that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity, resulting in compromised joint health. However, while degradative forces are at work, other cells are rebuilding the same cartilage.
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) is one of the most sustainable omega-3 resources in the world. It provides an excellent source of extremely valuable Omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, Green Lipped Mussel provides the raw materials needed for rebuilding healthy joint tissue as it is rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid, all of which contribute to the viscosity of synovial fluid which enhances joint lubrication. Our green lipped mussels are cold opened and freeze dried at low temperatures to ensure optimized levels of bio-activity.
- No Fillers, Synthetics, GMO's, or Artificial Flavorings
- Easily digestible for maximum nutrient absorption
- High Quality and Purity
- Great for dogs of all ages
- A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels.
- 800 mg
- A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs.
- 800 mg
- Rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), and hyaluronic acid. This combination provides natural forms of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, EFAs, and antioxidants.
- 400 mg
- Organic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health
- 376 mg
- Organic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- 111 mg
- Ester-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining.
- 30 mg
A rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- Dogs 2-30 lbs...............................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 teaspoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over..................2 teaspoons