As the seasons change, so do the bodies of every animal on the planet. Season change is the perfect time to give a little extra support to our immune systems. After all, we work them pretty hard with the current environmental and food toxicities that we just can't get away from. A healthy immune system helps them ward off parasite overload and keeps them strong for work or play.
- 100% Certified Organic Herbs
- Supports Immune
- Alfalfa In Arabic, the name means ‘Father of all Foods”. Remains of alfalfa more than 6000 years old have been found in Iran. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew it and used it in their daily lives. It aids in healthy digestion, builds blood, supports urinary and bowel function and soothes nerve function. It has been shown to detoxify and purify the blood as well as build the immune system and has been used as a food source since ancient times. Because the roots grow into the earth as far as 68 feet, it is rich in vitamins A,D,K, and all B’s as well as biotin, calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, and potassium, and very high in protein.
- Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system. Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested. It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive.
- Echinacea Ang. Root was used by Native Americans for toothaches, snakebites, insect stings, headaches, swollen glands, infections, and stomach cramps. Echinacea is known best for being an immune booster by stabilizing the white blood cell count in the body. One of the greatest benefits of Echinacea may be its ability to help prevent and shorten the duration of a cold and flu.
- Eluthero, is used primarily to enhance endurance, regulate blood sugar, and stimulate immune function. Eleuthero’s adaptogen properties increase resistance to physical, chemical, and emotional stress. Blood sugar and pressure are said to be normalized and adrenal and thyroid hormones are stimulated.
- Oatstraw green tops used for generations for its nutritional benefits. As early as the Middle Ages to boost mental health. It has also been used to support nerve function and as a ‘vulnerary’ which helps to heal tissues, and to relieve muscle spasms. It has mild sedative properties.